Android App Development
Android – Enliven Skills
Mobile technology helps to transact on the go. To make this possible many apps are being developed by various developers. Android operating system captures a large share of the smart phone market. Most of the mobile manufactures are use Android operating system and there by the users of android supported mobiles are more in number. Therefore it is obvious that most of the apps that are being developed are on Android. Android app development course being provided by one of the best android training institute in Chandigarh i.e. Enliven Skills would help you to gain a foothold in this ever increasing domain.
There is no need to have any prior IT technical knowledge to take up this Android app course Chandigarh centre. The training that we provide start with understanding the basics of Java and the course further builds up on that by introducing concepts related to Android – basics of Android, Designs, styles, themes , widgets, adapters, social integration, mapping based services etc. The 16 week course provided for android training in Chandigarh helps you to gain the understanding and application for developing Android apps. The modules and the methodology that is being used to deliver the training is one of the best android Industrial training Chandigarh ensuring that the trainees develop an overall practical understanding of the Android app development. Developing apps on android requires not only a good understanding of the concepts but also needs to be driven with a practical purpose and ability to bring the idea to reality. Through our training module over the 4 months time frame, we look at brining the practical application to the foreground as you learn to put the understanding into practical application.
By being part of the best android training in Chandigarh, you would be able to make use of this open source platform to develop apps to meet various requirements.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
INTRODUCTION TO ANDROID
• What is OHA ?
• Advantages & features of Android
• Android market
SETTING ANDROID DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
• Installing Software Development Kit • Overview of SDK tools and Sample code • Using the Eclipse Andriod Developer Tools • Runtime Configuration • Android Virtual Devices(AVDs).
ANDROID UI RESOURCES
• What are views and layouts? • How Android Draws views and layout? • Linear& Relative layout in detail
STYLES AND THEMES
• Style in style.xml • Theme Development
• Playing and Recording video and audio. • Adding sound and video to applications. • Networking, SQL(Database) • Graphics and Animation.
loating TextInput Layout • Floating Button, App Bar/Action Bar • Material Theme, Content Provider • Adapter view and Recycler view
INTRODUCTION TO DRAWERS
• Navigation Drawer • Tab Drawer
INTRODUCTION SMS, MMS & EMAIL
• Using SMS and MMS in your Application • Sending SMS and MMS from your Application • Accessing Android hardware