Notice: has is deprecated since version 3.0.8 with no alternative available. in /home/gyk2nehy327l/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4443
The Art of Software Testing
Testing is an important phase of any software development and deployment. Software development organizations lay lot of emphasis on testing to ensure that the product developed is as per the initial specifications and to identify if there are any issues with the product. Hence the role of a tester becomes very critical in software development and deployment. With new technologies and tools being used for testing, software testing certification course would help you to be in tune with the latest skills required to be successful as a software tester.
Your search for a good institute offering software testing training in Chandigarh ends with as we provide the best of training for software testing. The software testing course in Chandigarh that we are offering provides scope for a strong theoretical understanding of the concepts as well as an opportunity to practically apply these concepts in live scenarios. Testing has moved beyond the manual testing of earlier days and now applies various tools as part of the automated testing. It is important that the tester develops hands on understanding of using these various tools. Our training program is devised in such a way that it provides ample scope for both the beginners as well professionals to learn and explore the subject.
We are one of the best software testing training institutes in Chandigarh, join us and take a step towards being a professional tester.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
• Basics of Computers
• Why is Testing important?
• Defining Software Quality Assurance and Software Quality Control
• Need for SQA
• What is Testing?
• What is SDLC and STLC?
• SDLC models& Testing types
• Difference between SDLC and STLC
• Different Testing techniques
• Introduction to Test Cases and Use Cases
• Introduction to Test plan
• Creating/Designing/Executing Test Cases
• Introduction to Test Case Management System
BUG TRACKING AND REPORTING
• Fundamentals of Bug Tracking tool [Bugzilla]
• Generating report in Bug tracking tool
• Introduction to Agile & SCRUM
• Introduction to test planning
• Difference between Desktop and Web based Application Testing